A few weeks ago the Lift Beauty Girls where given the Honour of Dolling Up some of the U of T, Law Graduates for their "Law Ball!"
When Lauren asked one of the Beauties;
"So what do you wanna do with your Make-up today?"
Her friend piped up from my hair chair, and said:
"She wants the French Manicure of Make-up!"
Jen Sporting the French Manicure of make-up.
Pic Cred: www.inquisitr.com
Looking Classy, Elegant & put together, while still looking like yourself!
Here's how to get your "French Manicure of Make-up"
- Prep your skin: Exfoliate, Cleanse, Tone & Moisturize. Mix some concealer into your Moisturizer.
*Try Lift's Alpha Hydroxy Skin Care Line
- Dust a Dual Powder over your entire face & under the jaw. Use a sponge or stiff brush to apply a more concentrated amount of powder on the eye-lid and under the eye
- Highlight the Face: Using a matte nude shadow that is lighter than your skin tone apply to the Cheek Bones, Inner Eye, eye lid - crease down to lash line, under the bottom last line, Brow Bone, Nose and chin.
- Contour the Face: Using a matte Bronzer or Neutral Blush that is slightly darker than your skin tone apply to the hollows of your cheeks, crease of the eye, under the Jaw and press a little into the bottom lash line.
- Add a Wash of Colour: Using a soft matte, shimmery or pearl blush of your choice, with a large fluffy brush add a soft wash of colour to the apples of your cheeks, across the bridge of the nose, and a quick sweep over the eyes.
- Define your Eyes: Using a Dark Brown or Black Liner, line the top lash line from the outside - 3/4 of the way in. Keep it a THIN and crisp line!
- LASHES: Coat those lashes with lots of mascara, avoid clumping mascara!
- Enhance your Lips: Apply a clear gloss over a Lipstick that's just slightly richer than your natural lip colour!
This Look is Timeless & Enhances your natural beauty! Try it out!