Friday, April 2, 2010

Amika:Stylers My New BFF

Okay Ladies, Lift Beauty Boutique has been around for years now
But It isn't until now that we are selling HOT TOOLS!

Reason: I hadn't found a brand that I really fell IN LOVE with enough to share with my beloved clients!

2010 is the year of HOT TOOLS for the Lift Beauty Girls!
My suggestion: AMIKA-Stylers...
The post could go on forever if I gave you EVERY reason why I love these stylers, so instead, I give you the main points!


We'll start with the Amika Flat Irons:

  • First of all they come in some super cute and totally fun prints and Colours!
  • They have "Floating Plates" which prevent creasing on the hair, which means easy styling into STRAIGHT style, Wavey Style and CURLY style.
  • They Have NANO-technology which helps your hair hold on to moisture and shine and as well removes pollutants and bacteria from your hair.
  • The Amika Iron also has 100% ceramic plates rather than coated plates!
  • They use Infrared technology too, which helps lock in moisture and keeps your colour looking fresh!
On To the Curling Irons (My personal Fav's)
  • Okay Ladies, you want easy... I'll give you easy!! These wickedly hot tools are something I can't live without anymore! I have the 3p Set which comes with 3 different removable heads for different styling needs! A small, medium and large barrel come with this set which means you can get an infinite amount of different styles from this one purchase!
  • The reason I suggest these to people who have a hard time styling there hair, is because the were made with the saying K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stupid) in mind! You will notice the irons don't have a "clip" or Marcel! Instead the iron comes with a heat resistant glove because all you have you to do, is WRAP your luscious locks around the barrel and HOLD!
**Okay, too much babbling, you have seen my hair done with these irons a number of different times but here's a recap:



*For More Info, Call us at 416-960-5438
These are special order items at the moment, so let us know what you want and we will bring it in JUST for you! Xo 

Also, visit http://www.loveamika.com/ For more info and videos on how to style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment