This Week's Feature Product:
Rich Renewal Ultra- Hydrating Crème, By Orly
Confession: I am a hand cream SNOB, it's beyond being picky at this point.
*I needed a cream that didn't leave my hands feeling greasy or slick, and I wanted it fragranced but lightly so that it wasn't competing with my perfume!
Okay, so I found this cream by total fluke and now, can't live without it. I figured... why not let my beautiful clients in on the secret? In no time, I had it on the shelves at LBB! It's now time for you to understand how great this product REALLY is!
For those of you who don't know, I am a Hair Stylist, Make-up Artist, Nail Tech and Brow Specialist by trade! My poor hands... soaking in water, using hand sanitizer on the reg, submerged in chemicals and add this winter weather to the mix! I needed a cream that I could count on!
Rich Renewal's Benefits:
- Promotes Healing, with Aloe Vera and Vitamins A & E
- Nourishes Skin, with Shea and Cocoa Butters
- Protects against harsh weather
- Not greasy
- Lightly fragranced, 4 scents
- Comes in 2 sizes: 2oz (perfect for your purse, you can guarantee you'll find one in my purse at all times), and an 8oz tube (special order)
- Recommended for your hands but it's equally effective on your body and feet!
*Come visit us for a complimentary hand massage to give it a shot!