Monday, February 8, 2010

Matchy Matchy


Apparently matching your lips to your attire is BACK!
Which means... all of you ladies can justify needing a lip shade for every outfit.
*Uh Oh*  For me, that means lots of lip gear. It isn’t a secret that my true love and constant in life (other than my hair, make-up and nail addiction) is clothing and accessories. If my boyfriend was reading this, I’m pretty sure he’d be offended. He’s only been around for 2 years, you girls know how it is... the love of fashion has been fixed in my life since I’ve been old enough to understand it,  I can totally blame my Mother for that!
P.S. BoyFriend: If you’re reading - I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING! *Damage control.
My trick to stay in the budget while still having a lip colour to be Matchy Matchy with every outfit: The Lift Cosmetics Mineral Vanilla Bean Line. I have 5 of the 11 shades in my personal make-up stash and I find that they go with anything and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment