Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Miss America Beauty Blunders

 
Miss America 2010 Caressa Cameron

It has come to my attention that I missed the 2010 Miss America Pageant! Sorry lovely ladies. Of course if I had watched it, I would have SOMETHING to say about the hair and make-up. Lets not forget the ATTIRE! First and foremost, the ladies who competed are all beautiful and inspiring. That being said, there are few things I would like to touch on!

EYE SHADOW: the trend for the past 2 years has been “less is more!” These girls definitely did not get that memo. I’m not sure if it was my bf’s large screen HD TV that made this so obvious to me, or what. But it was almost appalling! I always tell you ladies to enhance your natural beauty, NOT MASK YOUR “FLAWS” WITH TOO MUCH MAKE-UP!

Is it part of the the pageant culture to be HEAVY on the shadow?? We didn’t see any of that look at the Grammy’s...

What did you think of the beauty looks on Miss America? Are we all in agreement?? :)

Photo credit: www.missamerica.org




No comments:

Post a Comment