Tuesday, June 1, 2010

*I was at a Bridal Shower last week and had NO idea that it would be hosted outside!
Du, du, dnnnnnn.....
I was wearing a t-shirt dress and obviously didn't have any SPF on because I thought I would be inside all day. 
(I wear SPF on my face everyday!)
Long story short, I totally got the worst farmers tan of my LIFE!
 Wait, Let me correct myself.. the worst farmers BURN of my life!
 Note: This is NOT my arm - this is a man, and he is WAY more burnt that I!

With the wedding 2 weeks away, I kinda freaked out! I don't wanna show up with a pealing farmers tan in a gorgeous strapless gown!

So a few days later I decided I would head down to my brother's condo to sit on his roof top patio with intentions of evening out my tan! This time I wore the SPF but still got burnt! Global Warming??? I generally don't tan, so maybe I just don't know how to do it properly!

 I came home a total TOMATO with the farmers tan fix but I still needed to be concerned about pealing!

Lauren was with me and she too got burnt! She should be the one panicking, it's her wedding after all!

So that night she SMS'ed me saying "I'm laying here coated in Aloe Vera Gel - fingers crossed!"
I looked around my place for some Aloe, but because I never tan, I don't own any!
I was about to head out the door to shoppers with I noticed  my Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray!!

It's all natural, extra hydrating for the hair and I have been using it on my cuticles anyway - So, I gave it a shot on my burn!

*Easy application because it's a spray and it smells heavenly! My BF kept asking why I smelt soooo good!

I haven't seen Lauren since all of this, but by the sounds of it, my Moroccan Oil has done better for me than the Aloe for her!
I'm going out tomorrow night, I think I might spray some on my legs to give me that sexy, glowing shine we see in the magazines! This Moroccan Oil is so amazing, I honestly use it for EVERYTHING!

If you want to get your hands on some of this stuff, visit us at Lift!

No comments:

Post a Comment