Oh Dear, Jackie O!
If you say her name "Jackie O," Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis an image is easily brought to mind!
This is a true sign of a Style Icon.
Big Sun Glasses.Pill Box Hats.String of Pearls.Tailored Jackets.A-Line Dresses with Bows.
Jackie O - oozed class, elegance and style!
This Classic Beauty Stayed true to herself in clothes, make-up and hair!
I always say, "Emphasize your natural beauty, Don't mask your flaws!"
Jackie did just this, she kept her hair colour so close to her natural, just gave it a little extra warmth to brighten her skin and always wore what MUA's know as "straight make-up" on her face!
Here's her make-up trick!
1. Apply a light foundation, allowing your natural tones to show threw - freckles and all!
2. Fill the brows to give strength to the face.
3. Apply a subtle highlight to the inner eye, on the brow bone and the cheek bones.
4. On the Uppler Lash Line, line from the outer eye in, 3/4 of the way with a chestnut brown.
5. Use the same liner to line your lower water line 3/4 aswel.
6. With a warm brown shadow about 4 shades darker than your skin tone, contour your eye by sweeping it at the crease.
7. Apply lots of mascara!
8. Use a soft natural shade of blush, sweep across the cheeks and the bridge of the nose.
9. Use a light contouring blush in the hollows of the cheeks to add depth to the face and to accentuate your cheek bones.
10. To add a pop, Jackie played with different shades of pink! It gave her otherwise natural look, a bit of a fashionable, and youthful flare!
My Fav' for this look "Crush" by Lift Cosmetics
It's a Vanilla Bean Mineral Lip Stick...