Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Iconic Women

At very young age my father introduced me to many "Iconic Women" threw vintage magazines, great concert clips and old movies! To name a few of these ladies, 
Coco Chanel.Jackie Kennedy Onassis.Audrey Hepburn.Princess Diana.Janis Joplin.


I always want to look classy and graceful but want my personality to shine threw my "look." 

Over the next few days I will be posting about my favorite Iconic Ladies! In the posts will be tips on how to get their "looks," how to modernize their signature style and/or how to emphasize YOU while taking cues from the pros.

Keep reading day after day for more Iconic Women and message me with your Fashion Icon so that I can write about her too!

Tomorrow's Feature will be:
Coco Chanel
See You Tomorrow,
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment