Saturday, May 22, 2010

Celebrity Make-up Artist Chooses LIFT Cosmetics, again!

I don't know about you Ladies, but I'm a sucker for The Hills and The City... I think mostly it's to see the hair, make-up and fashion, but I wont deny that I also love watching the drama! 

I recently have been chatting back and forth with MTV Make-up artist, LUCKY and as you may know she has been using some LIFT Cosmetics on Host - Jessi.


I wanted to share the latest look with you! I adore a red lip, but it must be done properly! Lucky has the perfect touch! Here's what she used:

This look may be a bit strong for day to day wear, but if you tone it down a little (we don't need TV make-up) than it could be worn any day of the week!

For a more summer friendly red lip, visit us, to try our new Lip Gloss - Arriving on Shelves June 1st! "Mint Sunburst" is the perfect summer red!


No comments:

Post a Comment