Have you ever tried to use your favorite powder blush on dewy finish skin???
Doesn't work so well does it??
Usually ends up looking to heavy, blotchy and/or streaky!
Here's my simple 5 minute Face for DEWY SKIN:
- Tone, Mist, SPF Moisturize..
- Cream Foundation - set t-zone and eye area with powder...
- Rub your FAV lip colour on the back of your hand and use your ring finger to pick up a small amount of the pigment! With a dabbing motion apply it to the apples of your cheeks. Smooth and blend the colour with your clean middle finger! (Why buy a cream blush when you have a ton of beautiful lipstick shades in your cosmetics bag?)
- Use the same technique with a light-shimmery lipstick to add a highlight on the cheekbones and inner eye!
- Add Eye-Liner, Mascara and a lip colour - Gloss or Stick and tadaa!!! You're done!
Looks dewy, flawless, natural and it's super quick...
Have you tried this? Let me know what you think!