Lift Cosmetics' Fall 2010 Collection
Ready for a new look for fall?
This coming season is all about a subtle smoke on the eye and soft nudes for lips & cheeks!
Check the runways, you'll see what we're talking about.
Here's a "how to" on the Fall 2010 Make-up Trends with Lift Cosmetics' new Collection:
1. After moisturizing your skin apply our New Addition - Eye Fix all over the eye area and on the cheek bones. This will highlight and prime to help your make-up last!
2. Softly dust your skin with Lift Cosmetics' Dual Powder to even out your skin tone. Less is more for Fall, heavy concealers and foundations are out!
3. Apply our newest blush from our 2010 Fall collection, "Blushing" to the apples of your cheeks to give a soft and natural brightness to your skin!
4. Using "Toffee" our Fall Eye Shadow of choice, give the eye a subtle, sultry look! Do this by applying Toffee with a small but fluffy brush to the upper (blend upward) and lower lash line. If you want to add more drama use Toffee to contour the crease of your eye!
5. Finish your eyes off with Lift's Lash Luxe Mascara in Sable, on the top and bottom lashes! This Mascara extends your lashes longer than you can imagine!
6. Complete the simple yet gorgeous look with a soft nude lip, using one of Lift Cosmetics' amazing new glosses for Fall!
Check out the next couple of posts to see our 3 New Gloss Colours from our Fall 2010 Collection!