Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Accessories...



 Fall may very well be my FAVORITE fashion season...
***The magazines are plump with must have's in clothing, accessories, hair styling tips and make-up tricks! I could spend hours on end on the couch with Vogue, InStyle, People, etc!
 This Fall has already proven to be a good one for me since it's my first year doing some Fashion Accessory buying for all of you!

We received some of our the accessories up to a month ago, and I have grown more and more fond of them! Fill the pages of any mag and you'll quickly realize this year is ALL about making a statement with your accessories!
LEOPARD PRINT IS EVERYWHERE when is comes to shoes and purses but jewelry is ANOTHER story... Here's some of what we're carrying for this fall!


Make a statement with your Accessories this fall! 

Here's my trick: I keep a simple and classic wardrobe of clothing and AMP up my style with trendy and relevant HAIR, MAKE-UP, POLISH & ACCESSORIES! I find this trick easier on the wallet and I NEVER get bored! 

Our Accessories range from $15-110.00, remember to visit us on September 11th, 12-4pm for our BLOW OUT SALE! Some of our accessories will be there to see in PERSON!
 

Or, have yourself a girl's night in with the Lift Beauty Girls... We'll come to you for FREE! 
Click HERE for my info...
or call 416-960-5438

No comments:

Post a Comment