Friday, January 29, 2010

Grammy Beauty Predictions

Grammy count down! T-2 Days... confession. I may not be watching the Grammy’s (or any award show, for that matter) for the right reasons!!! I LOVE THE HAIR, MAKE-UP and FASHION!

Of course I love the talent, but mostly I love seeing what the celebs look like on the red carpet. It gives me inspiration for when you lovely ladies come in! What do we expect for the Grammy’s?

My guess is that the beauties will be sporting all of the up coming trends for SPRING! (If only we Canadians didn’t have to wait so long to see some Spring weather!)

Taylor Swift Grammy look 2009

The Look:
Lips: A sheer lipstick, almost gloss-like. Try Lift Cosmetic’s “Crush".
Eyes: Heavy on MASCARA and loads of highlighting.
Hair: SOFT voluminous waves, all down, half up, low tousled bun. You’ll see it all!

Check back tomorrow for some tips on getting those loose waves!

What looks do you think celebrities will be rocking at the Grammy's?

No comments:

Post a Comment